April 20, 2024, 06:30:02 AM

Author Topic: What can I do?  (Read 3815 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
What can I do?
« on: May 03, 2015, 12:53:47 PM »
What can I do?

Dear Babaji,

I have a problem: I have to meet a guy who has been my friend through mail for more than one month, he felt very lonely and he needed someone to tell him some sweet word so I begun writing him mails almost each day. Now I have to meet him because I will have a vacation in Finland, the place in which he lives, this evening he confessed me he is very ugly because he has some problem with his skin that cannot take sun and he has also a big scar on his face. I am really scared about what will my reaction be, I know that I am a superficial person sometimes, I don't want to harm him, it's the last thing I want to do now because I'm feeling something for this person in my heart I'm feeling him like he is a lonely child. Please, help me! I don't want to harm him only because I am attached to beauty!

Thanks!

Babaji Responds:

"Re: What can I do

"You are a person of deep Compassion. Friendship between people can exist on many levels. Listen to your Heart for the level of friendship that you wish to pursue and then be Truthful with your friend. Do this and he will not be hurt and you will not be disappointed."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk