April 19, 2024, 10:48:19 AM

Author Topic: Satya, Saralat, Prem  (Read 4498 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
Satya, Saralat, Prem
« on: May 04, 2015, 07:02:21 AM »
Satya, Saralat, Prem

Ommmmmm
Full pranams to you Master

Hello again Babaji!

My gratitude once more for giving us this enormous opportunity to have satsang with You. The answer You gave me made me speechless for awhile. How to communicate with a language where only half the alphabet is available? (compared to Sanskrit, that is. )

Seriously, about this heart-bursting feeling: I have felt it too but for me it has changed, gotten more dense, and is not all the time there. When I felt it a year ago in my chest (continuously) I really felt I was an ecstatic Beacon of Light. Nowadays I honestly sometimes question my ability to give the Light to everyone who crosses my path, even if this is one of my highest wishes and I feel it also as a mission. They need (count on?) my love, and I want to give it to them!

It just is a bit wonky to do with the chattering and all the fears in the room  . . . lonely people feeling unsafe etc. You know that if these vibes gets strong enough to "lock me down" I have to go home, polluted by fears and bad thoughts, for the rest of the night at best.

How to be open, enjoy and give more Love without losing myself, rather make me stronger?

How to eliminate those old fears which keeps dragging me home? How to be my loved self?? (Does this include this heart-bursting feeling? What happens with the chakras when this occurs?)

And I'm gonna try once more with the ribcage question to be on the safe side with that one:

Dear Baba, is it enough for me to train my ribcage or should I operate it as planned? Sorry for the crystal ball vibes but I know that as Shiva, You also are the God of Healing so I'd really appreciate Your opinion regarding this?

BTW, I read this comic book about Shiva in the Samba Shiva Dham-ashram, and there Shiva (dressed as a hunter) asked His coming wife why She would want Him who is deformed (and something else covered in ashes?) In what way is Shiva deformed Baba? I think He is the most beautiful One!

I'm actually getting a bit dizzy now so I'll just stop.

One more: Will I make the masters degree in Reiki with honors despite my young age, or should I wait do You think? Sometimes it feels as really much to handle, but with Your loving guidance I always somehow have found the home harbor at the end of the day.

Now, goodnight Beloved White One. I lay at Your feet, ready to take on the world at the wink of Your finger.

Om Namaha Shivaya
Full pranams to Master Babaji
Nataraj / Finland

. . . . . . . . . . . .  forever, right? . . . . . . . . . . . . .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk