• Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Yoga
« on: May 05, 2015, 08:48:42 AM »
Yoga

Dear Babaji,

I want You to know about this.

It's too bad most people only think of Yoga as a physical exercise, not as a complete science for optimizing health and a spiritual lifestyle.

I have now been able to get rid of my last health problem through yoga!I never dreamed I'd be rid of my spinal disease!When I was rid of my allergies and asthma, bronchial and throat infections, I considered them miracles!

When my mind became to settle down a bit and I became a calmer, quieter person, I was very impressed with the benefits, I had not even expected. When I realized that the spinal disease was the last barrier holding me back due to all the limitations the condition imposed on me, I felt as though I was reborn as a new "Lisa Renee" without the old limitations I used to have!

I feel like I have a new lease on life! I can now deal with my issue of career/right livelihood. I feel as if the barriers to having a normal career have been lifted!These limitations, I realize have defined me for most of my life; the way I saw myself and the way that others saw and treated me have been colored by my limitations.

Now that they are gone, I will need help in creating a new individual that does not go back and create the old patterns, but moves past them into "who I am meant to be, and who I am by Divine Right".
I have to admit, I am thrilled and excited, yet at the same time feel a bit like a baby taking a first step. Who am I now that all these limitations are gone? None of the old excuses for not doing things under Dr's orders. are valid anymore.

Yes, I still have to be careful, but I am no longer disabled, as I have been for most of my life. If this isn't miraculous, I do not know what is! I am so grateful, words cannot come anywhere near expressing how indebted I am! to my spiritual teachers along my path who have lead me to this point

Please help me to honor this series of miracles and come into my own in every aspect of my being, to play the role in this life I was meant to do.

Namaste,
Renee

Babaji Responds:

"For Renee

"Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration, a Beacon of Light for others seeking a healing path."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk