April 19, 2024, 07:37:30 PM

Author Topic: Your Reply  (Read 3149 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Your Reply
« on: May 05, 2015, 01:16:34 PM »
Your Reply

Greetings Babaji.

My spouse lived with you in Haidakan for a while, years ago. You named him Jora Sing, and gave him a bracelet. Your photos and then some have been part of our household for years. We also know Marge, and been to Malmo. My spouse highly respects, and believes in you, and follows you. He tells me to ask you for advice, so I did.

Your reply, I feel is an answer, a typical answer, that anyone on a web could say. Your reply is not helpful to me. Why cannot you be more specific with your help. I know, it is because I am not worthy enough, I am not a yogi, and I do not know you like my spouse. I do not study your teachings like my spouse. Now I must wonder if this web site is really you. Pardon me if I have my doubts, though after your reply, I wonder even more. My spouse says, not to ever question you about why things are or is with you. It just is. I cannot help but ask or tell you what I feel. What is so wrong with that. No hard feelings if I offended you. Thank you, if it is you, for acknowledging my question.

Sincerely,
Windi

Babaji Responds:

"To Windi

"I am not here to convince you of anything. I want you to be an independent thinker, to be in touch with your Heart, to live in Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service. Do this and doors will be opened to you. Babaji is not a crystal ball. Those who rely on the crystal ball will eat glass, and live in despair. Those who rely on the Heart, the Higher Self, will not be disappointed."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk