April 19, 2024, 05:40:02 AM

Author Topic: Babaji's email Teachings to J  (Read 3570 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Babaji's email Teachings to J
« on: May 05, 2015, 03:03:13 PM »
Babaji's email Teachings to J

I had been living a studious priestly life as a renunciate, at Herakhan, in France and in Bhutan with the Tibetan master His Eminence Kalou Rinpoche, with Babaji as my first Master. I had relinquished all ties with the material world and was determined to live by trusting God, doing karma yoga, as a humble servant, a monk or a nun. When suddenly I was sent back to America and the material world. The following is from a book not yet completed, of Babaji's emails and their life transforming effects:

Once in Texas I was unsure of what to do or how to begin. I had asked Shri Muniraj by telephone if I should start an ashram here. "Yes, yes," he had said in such a positive way. But I had no land or money to begin with; was a renunciate, and did not want to sacrifice the spiritual for the material. What to do? Babaji in His Compassion began to instruct me by email:

"Blessings:

"It is good to be self sufficient. Start small with a simple employment. This is a great country with wonderful opportunities. Do not despair. You have the intelligence and strength to be self sufficient.

"Babaji"

"Blessings:

"Our purpose is to serve. This is what humans do. Being paid for your service has nothing to do with materialism. Money is an exchange of energy. It enables you to serve and in turn provides the body with food, shelter and clothing.

"Babaji"

"Blessings:

"Here are your goals. Become self sufficient by working. Perform good works while you are working and when you are not working. Remove the obstacles in your past that prevent you living fully in the present.

"Babaji"

When I understood that Baba wanted me to take a job and enter secular life, I wrote to Him:

Dearest Baba,

I do not want to become a slave to money and maya. I want to live a Holy life devoted to You and to praying for the liberation of all Sentient Beings.

I've tried and tried to manage the material world, but this has always ended in misery and despair." (paraphrased)

Babaji asked the following in my Heart:

"Will you not make this sacrifice?"

When Babaji asked this of me, my Heart melted. Who could refuse Him? Did He not make the greatest of sacrifices every moment?

If this is what You want, if it serves and pleases You, then of course I will make the sacrifice with all of my Heart, I answered.

At last I managed to secure a simple job working in a kitchen. This was overwhelming and exhausting at first. I rode a bicycle 8 miles to and from work everyday. This helped with left-right co-ordination. Gradually, as I ate more, and in doing constant physical exercise combined with rest periods, I began to become well and strong. I could sing aarati on the way to work and chant the Mahamantra silently while washing the dishes. The love was growing between my employers and myself and within my own family. I began to understand.

In our own countries, interacting in ordinary society was Babaji's plan for His devotees. Each had a part in Baba's plan according to their particular gifts, talents and make up.
In my case, bringing the fruits of the subtle realms to play, was the true reason for all the meditative work. To hold pristine consciousness in everyday life so that others could reap the benefit of that without having to relinquish everything as I had done, was the service.

Finally I could write to Baba to tell Him I was taking care of my health, including much needed dental work, and had been working and serving as He desired.

He wrote:

"Blessings:

"You are on the right path. I am pleased.

"Babaji"

Thank you sincerely for this opportunity to share.

Bole Baba Ki - Jai! Om Namaha Shivaya
Love J

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk