April 19, 2024, 10:59:17 AM

Author Topic: Hold on to God's Feet!  (Read 3482 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Hold on to God's Feet!
« on: May 05, 2015, 03:10:54 PM »
Hold on to God's Feet!

Dear Devotee,

I will share how I live as a monk in the everyday world. I do meditation in the morning before work and at night before sleep with light meditation at lunch, quietly in my car. I chant Mantra ceaselessly in all circumstances. I pray for the liberation of all Sentient Beings from their suffering in Samsara.

On days off I make simple puja for the sake of all Sentient Beings. When vibrations are heavy or in difficulty, I pray fervently and hold on to God's feet. Mother Amma says to do this. The Tibetans teach that in times of difficulty, do spiritual practice. Don't wait till the difficulty is over.

I study Babaji's Teaching. I practice what He is Teaching us. I live it. I try to observe and chant Mantra rather than judge. I am diligent and determined to endure, forgive, walk on the High Path and Serve. For this, all Merit to Babaji. His Love, His Grace, His Compassion and His Teaching have made it possible. All Beings are suffering. It's up to us to be strong, to set the example; to hold the Light, the Love, Truth and Simplicity for the sake of others.

We are so Blessed to receive His very word direct. We can do this, we will manage it. I pray for you and your family and for Babaji, all Beacons and all Sentient Beings.

Your friend in Babaji,
J
Om Namaha Shivaya

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk