• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Mike
« on: May 05, 2015, 04:06:33 PM »
Mike

Mike,

I can't read your post and not respond. I am not Babaji, but I like to think my experience can be of some benefit to others like yourself!

I too am going through many challenges. I am trying to do some good work to help people make my building safe electrically to prevent a potential fire. I have no expectations, I am simply doing seva! Those who are most at risk are so fearful, that rather than help me help them, they work against me, say unkind things about me and question my integrity, thinking I cannot understand them as I am well off. Spiritually, yes I am very well off, but they see my strength and a financial wealth.

I have to just laugh with people thinking I am rich, I work temp, and just earn what is required to meet my expenses, sometimes it is very tight, but God always provides what I need!

All we can do is bless these people and try not to get feverish or let their fear or other negative emotions invade our own heart!

A wise teacher said, better not to hate anyone, your nervous system becomes theirs. I understand how this works. From our heart chakra we can send love or hate or fear or any other emotion. Energy goes out and replaces itself with like energy from the person we direct our energy to, consciously or not this happens. So we should send love and blessings to those who may seem to be a problem for us. It also occurred to me that if someone hates me, is jealous of me, that is good for them, they send my energy back to myself. My task is to remain centered in myself and not be swayed in any way by the emotions and behaviors of others. (Easier said than done, I know, but we must do this as people on the Higher Path)

Namaste, OM Nama Shivaya
(Renee)
Canada

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk