• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
For B
« on: May 06, 2015, 05:56:06 AM »
For B

Dear Babaji,

Is this the place (beyond division) that psychics BELIEVE they have reached? Or if they reached this stage, would they even want to BE a psychic? How do we know when someone is REALLY channeling YOU (or "hearing" You)rather than someone else, or adding their own personality to what they say that You have said? When we all get to the point where we can hear You in our hearts, all the time, is that when we live in more Unity?

There are people who really have a strong desire to help others and guide them along the way. Do we just have to listen with open mind, then check through it with our hearts and see how that feels?

It seems we need to do the inner work on our own, to purify and clean up the emotional garbage, to be the patient observer (suspending all judgment) rather than adding more emotion to situations, and your guidance and suggestions along the way are very helpful. We can't go wrong with the Mahamantra, the listening to our own hearts, or in calling out Your Name. These have served me well even in the most critical situations, especially since You have been sending the emails to remind me of the basic principles and how to make the application.

I thank You from the bottom of my heart for this Divine Grace bestowed upon Your devotees.

Love,
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk