April 24, 2024, 05:40:50 PM

Author Topic: Dear Marge Ma  (Read 3329 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
Dear Marge Ma
« on: May 06, 2015, 06:42:19 AM »
Dear Marge Ma,

I am thinking we can try and understand, and desire to live in a place of Unity beyond Division by being of service to one another. Some may not believe that Babaji is giving the teachings NOW.

Perhaps some believe the true teachings where given in Haidakhan, that these are some sort of channeled messages. But when will the time Be to LIVE the teachings. Jesus came, gave teaching, Buddha came and gave teachings. I think we can really only know truth in our own heart, through living. Unity to me is the commitment to live the higher path not to compare how we do this. For some living the Higher Path is Ritual. It is there were they find the Love-Truth-Simplicity. For some it may be Mantra or Meditation. How to find our way to connect with and stay connected to the divine and still Live in this world with the darkness that exist here. Support is to encourage this connection with the divine and listening to, and to try to understand each others expression of it. Again I have to say communicating with others trying to live the higher path, has been a joy. The type of communication that has not been based on what kind of STRUCTURE will we build next in Babaji's Name but how we are Simply Living this life we have been BLessed with.

Brother Ted

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk