April 16, 2024, 03:09:24 PM

Author Topic: Re: Ted and Pontus  (Read 3252 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
Re: Ted and Pontus
« on: May 06, 2015, 06:51:16 AM »
Re: Ted and Pontus

Pontus,

I thank you for your cyber hug. It also thrills my heart to see people sharing their thoughts and experiences of the Teachings. While I read these postings, my smile is so big it almost HURTS!!

Your service is greatly appreciated.

Ted,

GREAT POINT about discussions of the teachings rather than what building we have to raise money for in Babaji's Name, who will be in charge, how to keep the devotees in line when they use the facility, how to keep it simple . . .  best way I have found to keep things simple is to NOT build them and to not look at growing LARGER as a good thing. Put to use all that is presently available. Keep it small as a GOAL.

Small is simplicity. Many small places are easily accessible to people instead of the expense of large, difficult-to-manage projects, where it all turns into a "power structure." How does one sustain something BIG? It just needs more and more money from more and more people, and then the focus is on money instead of the teachings. It took awhile for that one to sink in for me. I am still integrating more on this concept.

Last summer Babaji wrote to us: "The mantra of the Lower Self is: Bigger, Bigger, Better, Better, More, More, Quickly, Quickly." I return to that often.

I hope we can keep up our support group discussions of the teachings, understanding better and better what IS and IS NOT "living the teachings." This is very individualized, and we cannot judge where anyone else is at in this process, either, so we can only look at ourselves, striving to do our best.

Wishing all of you the courage and strength to:
  • Live where you Love;
  • Love what you Do;
  • Pray where you Love;
  • Think independently; listen to your Heart.
Om Namaha Shivaya
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk