March 29, 2024, 03:51:48 AM

Author Topic: Violence, Our Effect on Violence as Devotees!  (Read 3084 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Violence, Our Effect on Violence as Devotees!
« on: May 06, 2015, 08:13:58 AM »
Violence, Our Effect on Violence as Devotees!

Babaji,

I have heard it said that by our daily spiritual practice, we can change the energy of the space around us and bring about a change in our environment.

For instance, where we meet and do prayers or pooja, satsang, meditation, or kriya as a group we dramatically change the vibration of a place and those higher vibrations affect others within our range of "broadcast." I do not know how far we broadcast outwards, but I do know that some people's energy fields radiate farther than others based on level of prana. Each one of us in our daily practice also changes the vibration of a place over time. Never forget that without doing anything your vibration has an effect on those around you!

There are people who visit war-torn countries in groups to meditate for the very purpose of trying to bring the place a better vibration and thus closer to peace.

I know a Native American gentleman who has called forth the rain in the Los Angeles riots and put a temporary stop to the bloodshed between our brothers and sisters.

Never think that you do not have some measure of control over these situations, even when they are close to you! Always pray for situations that are disturbing to be brought love and light and for those involved to soften their hearts. The violence may not end until we are all doing this, but we shall never know how many lives or injuries we have prevented, if the lives we save may be others like ourselves working on the side of light and love.

It is important to recognize that hate is based out of fear and it is the complete opposite of love. Try to have compassion for these people who have not any knowledge of love and have only been taught to hate and destroy that which they do not know or understand. Be grateful that you have had the grace of God to be given more knowledge. Try to apply a bit of your knowledge in each day. And spread these thoughts to others that they may help. This is service/seva!

Namaste and peace to your situation!
OM Nama Shivaya,

Renee
Toronto, ON Canada

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk