March 29, 2024, 08:19:43 AM

Author Topic: Seva/Babaji  (Read 3151 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
Seva/Babaji
« on: May 07, 2015, 08:41:00 AM »
Seva/Babaji

Babaji is teaching us an important lesson even now!

He is teaching us to serve others and in particular to feel that we are a part of Him, and he a part of us all! To pray for Babaji's health and to send Him energy is to do so for ourselves! To render service onto another human being is to render that service onto ourselves, therein lies the joy.

Thanks for your kind words Tara, but these are quotations of a Master, not my words, I merely shared them and spread their simple beauty to our group! The man responsible for those words is Pundit Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.

These wonderful words were given to me in a Seva Pooja for a fundraising event. In Toronto, we are planning a concert of Hari Pradad Chaurasia (flautist) on August 11, 7:30 p. m. (year not specified) , to raise money to rebuild schools destroyed in the earthquake at Gujurat.

Putting love into what we do, ah that is the challenge! To do what we love is easy, but to put love into all we do, especially the more difficult tasks, therein lies the test of our love and faith!

Lets keep praying and sending energy from our hearts to Babaji! Now is the time to be of service to Him!

Namaste,
OM Nama Shivaya
Lisa Renee
Toronto, ON Canada

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk