April 25, 2024, 04:30:58 AM

Author Topic: Prayer and Simplicity for Mental Illness  (Read 3523 times)

TSL-ONS

• Bhole Baba Ki Jai
  • Administrator
  • Mindfully Mindless
    • The Babaji Community Forums
Prayer and Simplicity for Mental Illness
« on: May 07, 2015, 10:15:19 AM »
Prayer and Simplicity for Mental Illness

I believe that much mental illness is caused by a person moving too quickly for their body to cope on the spiritual plane, and getting stuck somewhere where the answers and experiences are very difficult to bear.

I further believe that helping him by letting him read about people with similar experiences would be of benefit. I highly recommend "Putting on the Mind of Christ" by Jim Marion, Hampton Roads Publishing. It explains the various stages of spiritual development and the sort of experiences that can occur at each stage.

Keeping life as simple as possible so that he can work through these demons that he sees, and eliminate them one by one. Simply ask each one what he or she is there to teach and what lesson is there for him to learn now.

Always ask for divine protection in the following manner each day:

Great Spirit, show me the way,
to lead the path of soul today,
throughout the day,
and all through the night,
keep me in the path of light,
as I walk through this dark night.

Work through the darker issues so that the light can prevail. This is part of each persons evolution as a spiritual being.

We must all accept our shadow self to move past it. Some people are given a rougher ride in this department than others.

So, your son and all who struggle with this form of illness are in my prayers.

You can pray for him in whatever manner you are already doing and in addition please do the following chant/affirmation over and over again every time you think about the problem: I cast the burden of my son's mental illness on the Christ within and I go free. This frees you up from your attachment to his problem and opens the way for divinity to come into the situation. The more you attach to this condition, the more you reinforce it.

All things are temporary!

Namaste,
Renee
Toronto, ON Canada

"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." - Buddha

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & S

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk