April 18, 2024, 09:06:17 AM

Author Topic: Kriya Yoga  (Read 3420 times)

TSL-ONS

• Bhole Baba Ki Jai
  • Administrator
  • Mindfully Mindless
    • The Babaji Community Forums
Kriya Yoga
« on: May 08, 2015, 05:55:29 AM »
Kriya Yoga

Dear Babaji,

First of all, I think I was tested a bit getting here. Registration took four days. I don't know if anyone else had that experience. Anyway, I did learn some things about myself in the process.

The question I have been led to ask about is kriya yoga. From my own knowledge, there are quite a few techniques being given out as "kriya yoga."

Regarding this: Is there anything you want to share about these different kriyas? Are they helpful? Are some not? What's the deal here?

Babaji Responds:

"To Allen

"Registration is not required. Kriya Yoga is not required. The only requirement is to live in Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service. Four Days, Four Principles. Do this and you will not be disappointed. No waiting, no registration needed. But if you want Kriya Yoga, choose the technique that you are comfortable with, what is in your Heart. That's the deal. I am always with you."

"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." - Buddha

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & S

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk