April 23, 2024, 07:13:36 PM

Author Topic: From Al to Allen Re: Kriya Yoga  (Read 3897 times)

TSL-ONS

• Bhole Baba Ki Jai
  • Administrator
  • Mindfully Mindless
    • The Babaji Community Forums
From Al to Allen Re: Kriya Yoga
« on: May 08, 2015, 06:01:33 AM »
From Al to Allen Re: Kriya Yoga

Since two people have expressed interest in the kriya breath technique given to me by Babaji, I will post it here in the forum. Basically, it involves four parts. To start, place your tongue on the roof of your mouth and breathe in from the nose for a count of five, imagining the breath being drawn down into your groin area. Hold for a count of five. Breathe out through the mouth for a count of five, pushing it out with your lower abdomen muscles.

Try to evacuate as much air from your lungs as possible. Give a little extra push on the last count. The final part is to hold for another count of five. Using a five count, most will be able to string three to five of these sequences together. After you become exhausted, breathe normally and rotate your fists one over the other away from your body. These are what are termed "baby" kriyas. The object is to slowly build up the count, stringing three to five phases together, until you can do a count of thirty for each phase.

This is an official kriya. Depending on one's physical condition, it could take several months to reach. As for the amount one should attempt in a day, use your feelings and instincts on this. You can overdue it quite easily. A sign of this is respiratory soreness and coughing. When you reach the thirty count, it will, at times, create coughing during the exercise. This is good. But the coughing should not continue after you have finished.

I was told that this "kriya" is more powerful than the one presently given out by SRF. So be forewarned, it is not for the faint hearted.

If there are any further questions, please feel free to contact me at my email address: WescoAl@****

"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." - Buddha

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & S

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk