April 16, 2024, 02:29:19 AM

Author Topic: Kriya Yoga (From Renee)  (Read 3987 times)

TSL-ONS

• Bhole Baba Ki Jai
  • Administrator
  • Mindfully Mindless
    • The Babaji Community Forums
Kriya Yoga (From Renee)
« on: May 08, 2015, 06:03:31 AM »
Kriya Yoga  (From Renee)

Use whatever Kriya Yoga you can find at your disposal. All are excellent, all are transformational.

I learned a different kriya than that which Allen shared in March of 1999. Many health problems such as: allergies and asthma, immune system problems, hypersensitivity to throat and respiratory infections disappeared with regular (daily) practice in a remarkably short period of time. I consider the clearing from kriya which I experienced to be nothing short of a miracle. I am free of all medications and free of some other conditions that were disabling. Practicing physical yoga followed by pranayama and kriya in the morning and doing meditation in the evening has helped me get rid of a spinal disease that I never dreamed of being rid of. This did not happen overnight! The important thing with your practice, whatever you choose is to be consistent with it and commit do doing it daily for a minimum of 90 days to establish it as a habit!

The Kriya I learned came from Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. I have nothing but gratefulness for the technique and for grace of he who passed it along for the benefit of others! Punditji's teachings and message is very simple and similar to Babaji's, as I have learned by experience.

The coughing, or sneezing I am told is the body releasing old information no longer needed and toxins.

This kriya is taught in a workshop format. If interested see www.artofliving.org

OM Nama Shivaya,

Renee
Toronto, ON Canada

"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." - Buddha

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & S

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk