March 28, 2024, 04:30:15 PM

Author Topic: 9 January 1983  (Read 5616 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
9 January 1983
« on: April 22, 2015, 06:43:23 AM »
9 January 1983

"All of you must learn to be disciplined. Be alert 24 hours a day. If you are not disciplined and idle your time away, there is no point of coming to Herakhan.

"All must vow to always work and serve, think good and do good keep-good thoughts in your mind.

"According to my plan, liberation will come only to those who practice karma yoga. There have been many yogas - bhakti yoga, gyaha yoga, prem yoga - but in this time only karma yoga can benefit you. I instruct you to always spend your time industriously. Whatever work you do, do it in the name of Babaji. Whatever money comes to you, spend it for good purposes. I say all this in the service of humanity. To work, think good, and dedicate your life to Humanity is the best. The only necessity of this Yuga is karma yoga through service. Everybody must spread this message. More and more people must be acquainted with these thoughts and teachings. Each comer of the world must awaken to these words. It is My desire that there be harmony in the universe. My plan is one of love - one where the lion and the goat can drink from the same well. I dislike idleness. Hard work will benefit you. When the time comes, you must be prepared to do any kind of work that comes to you.

"BHOLE BABA KI JAI - JAI MAHAMAYA KI"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk