March 29, 2024, 06:50:36 AM

Author Topic: From J - Financial Advice  (Read 3957 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
From J - Financial Advice
« on: May 08, 2015, 08:33:38 AM »
From J - Financial Advice

Dearest Baba,

The world of finance is vast. I'm now at the point where I need to narrow it down and focus on a goal. Have decided on some type of savings plan that will accrue as much interest as possible. After that to buy something which will increase in value like stocks, mutual funds or land. Should I go for the long term - say 3 to 10 years or for the short term say 6 months to a year? Should I choose a liquid account where money could be withdrawn under certain conditions?

Then, there is the other posibility under finance which is to actually finance something like land. It seems to me that of all the possibilities, land is the safest and accrues the most value the most quickly. Are we in a hurry?

Do you want me to get onand finance something right away? Full pranam, Shri Guru, please give me a financial goal which I offer.

All my Love,
Bless You Holy Baba,
J.

Oh! PS: Have acquired RV motor home. I offer it to Thee for Temple with all my heart.

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"You are doing well but you must continue your study. Balance is the focus in all things financial. Keep learning.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk