March 28, 2024, 05:35:06 AM

Author Topic: From Marge Prompted By Email From D  (Read 4048 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
From Marge Prompted By Email From D
« on: May 08, 2015, 08:47:36 AM »
From Marge Prompted By Email From D

Dear Friends,

I am feeling this same way. It seems to me Babaji showed up just in time. I know several people who have nicknamed Babaji "Just-in-time Baba" because of how He will pull you out of the muck just in time!!! I honestly feel He has done that for me, and I know many of you feel the same way.

The email form has restored my personal faith in the goodness of humanity. It was looking a little bleak there, in my little world, and He just pulled the right people together in order to set up a support system for living on the higher path. I see how many are doing their best to truly live on the higher path, and I know how difficult that is. He told me it would be few who would choose to live on the higher path, and He wasn't kidding.

Every single thing He told me about and warned me about came to pass exactly as He said. There are a few more of these left, and I expect they will go the same way.

Babaji has shown me a new way to figure out what kind of energy, what type of person, and what type of communication will truly spread Babaji's MESSAGE rather than WORSHIP OF HIS BODY. This saves endless misery and despair. He taught me that I don't need to convince anyone of anything, that it is good to be small, that the true ashram is in the heart, that we can get closest to God by praying in the closet ... the list goes on and on.

This is priceless information in our present world!

Thank you for your love and support. You make all the difference in my life.

There are big changes coming right now, and I feel Babaji's training and practice time are just about up, before the BIG EXAM. Please tell me your thoughts about this.

OM Namah Shivaya

Love and blessings,
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk