April 19, 2024, 03:44:43 PM

Author Topic: From N - Great Reminder  (Read 4200 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
From N - Great Reminder
« on: May 08, 2015, 09:12:47 AM »
From N - Great Reminder

Great Reminder!

Each day I become less and less attached to everything and become more no-thing. That makes sense to me but to put it into words seems to distort the essence of the realness for me! Babaji's wisdom and realness has shifted my energy so drastically I hardly know this being I "thought" I was. The strangest part for me has been to "put up with" this ego-self who doesn't like the "letting go" part and kicks, screams and shouts! It's lessening now as the online meditations continue and the Mahamantra strengthens Truth Simplicity and Love within.

If I "think" about the darkness which is enveloping our world, I get too freaked out, but allowing it, calling up faith and staying very present doing Karma Yoga works for me. I know all I have worked for the past 20 to 25 years is coming to pass and I am supremely grateful for the emails from Baba, my connection with other devotees and my own inner strength from all the practice.

Together we can stand strong in the darkness calling upon Baba when it gets too dark. Calling upon each other and keeping our connection brightens the moment. We are at the crossroads now and can only use what Baba has given us. There is no other choice it seems! Thanks God!

I feel like the luckiest woman in the world knowing I have all of you with me, Baba holding me and Truth Simplicity and Love enfolding me. Thanks!

Om Namah Shivaya!
Bhole Baba Ki Jai!
n.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk