March 28, 2024, 04:51:58 AM

Author Topic: From L to Marge  (Read 4067 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
From L to Marge
« on: May 08, 2015, 09:28:06 AM »
From L to Marge

Hari Om Marge

Through the emails Babaji continually helps EMPOWER my SELF. Each new message brings words of wisdom and encouragement. It's a daily reminder that Babaji is with us, all we need do is invoke his name and chant the mahamantra. No matter how tough people's problems were, Babaji gave all the same advice - Truth, Simplicity, Love, Service and the mahamantra.

He has helped me to rely more and more on the love of God, the love that exists WITHIN each of us.

He has helped me to be fearless.

He has helped me to evolve my soul by linking me with like-minded, like-hearted people.

He has helped me to look for the REAL, to be ALERT and AWARE.

He has inspired me to share my light with others, while not judging their dramas.

Above all He has shared His love and blessings with me, which have changed my life and brought me home. Home to the Divine Omnipresence. Although I'm not consciously living in this Omnipresence now, I've realised the Maya are here to be experienced, not destroyed. I know where home is, and Babaji is guiding my every single step, just as I try my best to leave a good trail for those who follow me.

Love & Joy
L.

Thank you dearest Baba for EVERYTHING.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk