March 28, 2024, 03:52:13 PM

Author Topic: From JS - Question About Meditation  (Read 3123 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
From JS - Question About Meditation
« on: May 08, 2015, 09:44:50 AM »
From JS - Question About Meditation

Dearest Baba,

Please may I ask you a question about meditation. i have been struggling for some time trying to keep the program you set up at Herakhan and to achieve the level of light and realization required to keep the tremendous changes we are going through in good stead - in balance. One never knows what will happen next and the meditations especially in the mornings seem to be essential. The program you set up at Herakhan is awe inspiring. I have such admiration for it, but it seems to leave very little time for meditation and meditation seems also to be frowned on in that system.

Also, it was through intense meditations that on that blessed day You revealed Yourself as my Master. (How eternally greatful I am). Therefore, please will You tell me what You recommend for me in terms of meditation and how to integrate it with the Haidakhan system and hours. Should I just do the best I can for now and wait and see, or if you have advice, I give thanks.

I Love You Shri Baba.
JS

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"The purpose of the ashram is to provide structure for those who need it. There comes a time when structure may be changed as your heart sees fit. If you heart calls for meditation, then that is your path. The teaching is the core. Babaji provides the structure. Concentrate on the message not on the messenger. Concentrate on the teachings not on Babaji. Babaji is no thing, going from one body to the next. Understand? See, see! This is part of the teaching. Attach to the real, the teachings. The unreal is the body, coming and going. Attach to that which existed before the body and which exists after the body. Certainly devotees may use structure to help them step onto the higher path. But ultimately, the structure you need depends upon what your heart tells you to use.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk