April 26, 2024, 05:29:03 PM

Author Topic: Season Of Giving - Good Time To Study These Words From Babaji  (Read 3521 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
Season Of Giving - Good Time To Study These Words From Babaji

Dear Friends,

The "Season of Giving" and "Thanksgiving" is upon us, and I think it's a good time to study these words from Babaji.

Ah, that blessed subject of money.

You are the paid subscribers to this list, so I am not "begging for more" from you. I do believe, however, it is very good to look at money in the context in which Babaji taught us to see it. It is a holy aspect of our lives that we are able to give and receive things that help ourselves and others to get to the higher path. Perhaps by your understanding of this, others will learn of it also.

Babaji Speaks:

"The Fact Is:

"Blessings:

"... Money is an exchange of energy. And exchanging energy is very spiritual when it enables sentient beings to step onto the high path. Monies that support the website and the ashram are how beacons of light can be created in a material world. Even Babaji must create money to feed and house this body. In other dimensions this is not necessary, but even there, there are exchanges of energy required to exist.

"Babaji"

---------

"Blessings:

"The body needs food, shelter, clothing, and companionship. The spirit needs God. There is nothing wrong with working, having a career, and being spiritual. Work is Service. You are a SPIRITUAL being having a HUMAN experience. To make the connection chant the Mahamantra and invoke my name. Patience, companionship comes your way. Love all sentient beings unconditionally. Love God unconditionally. Both are equal. Your Higher Self has experienced God directly. Understand. Attach to it.

"Babaji"

---------

"Blessings:

"Babaji is free. I am always here for you, for free. No charge. My blessings are free. Miracle healings are free. Jesus is free. Buddha is free. The church is not free. The temple is not free. The Ashram is not free. Food is not free. Shelter is not free. Clothing is not free. To complain about donating some service or a small amount of money to the ashram is a message to yourself that the Lower Self prevails. Know this, the Low Path will only lead to misery and despair.

"Babaji"

We are blessed to know of these teachings that have the power to transform us so deeply. What is this worth to you? How can you express this to support the teachings of Babaji? In your heart, you know these answers. The support that comes here goes to the promotion of the Teachings through the website, the book of Babaji's Teachings, and providing a place to discuss and live these teachings.

I am grateful to each and every one of you for your sincere striving within your life to live on the higher path. I thank each of you for your support. I wish you all blessings and highest achievement on your spiritual mission.

Om Namah Shivaya
Love,
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk