April 26, 2024, 04:12:00 PM

Author Topic: From M. To Babaji - Thanks For The Healing Session  (Read 3325 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
From M. To Babaji - Thanks For The Healing Session
« on: May 08, 2015, 10:14:05 AM »
From M. To Babaji - Thanks For The Healing Session

Love Babaji,

Thank you very much for the healing session. I felt a lot of energy coming from the computer screen. I was less dizzy in my head after the healing session then the first time. During the session You talked with me in english and sometimes a word in my own language. Is that right or were it thoughts of myself?

I try to understand Your teachings. It is difficult for me to understand when I am in the real, when I have thoughts, when it is my Higher Self.

When I have contact with my higher self, then I observe without having thoughts and without emotions and without judgement? And then I am in the Real? When I saw the karma of different countries, was I then in the Real? Or were it just thoughts?

Have I ever been in the Real? Yesterday when You told me that I am not crazy, that I don't have crazy thoughts, I was very happy. I was relieved. You said that my thoughts are thoughts of a sensitive, intuitive person. I want to understand, feel, know the difference between my sensitive, intuitive thoughts and the Real and the Higher Self. Can, will You explain it to me or can You let me feel the difference Baba?

Maybe I asked it several times during different lifetimes, sorry ... I really want to understand it. Maybe I have already experienced it in other lifetimes and I have to remember it - I don't know.

Thank You for listening again,
In Love, Your Daughter,
M.

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"You have been in the Real. And you have heard.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk