April 26, 2024, 02:35:32 PM

Author Topic: December 14, 1998 - Babaji Responding to Multiple Questions From Marge  (Read 3288 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
From Dec. 14, 1998 (in response to a barrage of questions from yours truly)

"You want real answers. Here they are -The answer is ... Truth, Simplicity and Love. This is the message I have given to evolved sentient beings. It is the core of all great religions.The is the foundation,the cornerstone,the brick and mortar of the sentient being who has destroyed the lower self. Your many questions, your many concerns that you seek answers to. They have answers. Seek them out through Truth, Simplicity and Love. All of the answers to your questions will come when you contemplate my message. Yes, you can chant, do japa, do fire and water purification, sing, but you must observe, you must look at, you must be aware of, you must live the message. I have told you this before and I repeat it again. And I will repeat it again and again until space and time cease to be, until Shiva destroys this universe. And I will repeat it again and again with the creation of the next universe.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk