April 19, 2024, 10:23:13 AM

Author Topic: December 16, 1998 - From Marge To Babaji  (Read 3275 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
December 16, 1998 - From Marge To Babaji
« on: May 08, 2015, 10:31:06 AM »
December 16, 1998 - From Marge To Babaji

This is information from December 16, 1998. I asked about our van, which was reaching 100k miles, which is usually a good time to sell with this type of van ... and the rest is further instruction with regard to the website www.babaji.net. These were the beginning instructions about the website, and if you go there today, it's pretty miraculous what has "sprouted" there after the planting of these seeds two years ago.

Babaji Responds:

"As for your machine, your van. Fix it up and keep it for as long as you can. With care you can run it another two maybe three or more years. You will save much money in this way and reduce your debts.

"Think on this. You are trying to simplify your life and you are getting a new machine with very high payments. You have a machine. Take care of it. Lower your payments. Lower your debt. Increase your assets. Spend less than you earn. Simplify, simplify, simplify. This is my message. Truth, Simplicity and Love. Can you understand this?

"Whenever you have a question, a problem to be solved, a choice to be made, a path to take, place this in the context of Truth, Simplicity and Love."

(I asked about people moving here to help with the website assignment.)

"Others who want to help you can do so where they are. The beauty of this new technology is its simplicity. People move less, use less resources, can stay with their loved ones and build the community locally.

"You will receive help from all over the world. Put out the message. Ask for help and it will come. Remember, the Great Revolution approaches. The few who seek refuge at the ashrams are not enough compared to the many who can receive the teachings through this new technology."

There were no paragraphs and no spaces between end of sentence and beginning of new one. When you read it, it is difficult to separate the thoughts. They are like one continuous flow of information, totally inter-connected. I separated here just to make it easier to read. Please let me know what you "get" from this information.

Om Namah Shivaya

Love and Light,
Marge
Truth, Simplicity, Love, Service and Living on the Higher Path
Shri Shri Maha Prabhuji ki Jai!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 07:09:59 AM by BuddahBoy »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk