April 16, 2024, 04:32:06 PM

Author Topic: December 16, 1998 Continued  (Read 3172 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
December 16, 1998 Continued
« on: May 08, 2015, 10:35:33 AM »
December 16, 1998 Continued

Dear Friends,

Although this seems so precious and personal to me, I know that some of you will find something inspirational and helpful to you in your life. It is in this spirit that I send it to you. Maybe more of you will understand more deeply the importance and purpose of Babaji's website, www.babaji.net, and you will be inspired to give assistance to make it into all that it can be for the upliftment of humanity during this Kali Yuga.

It is a huge job and a huge responsibility. Many hands make light work. The last sentences of this one really touched me deeply, and I can only hope and pray I have not diminished or diluted this Energy in any way while I carry out this sacred assignment.

Om Namah Shivaya

Love and Light,
Marge

December 16, 1998 continued

From Babaji:

"Babaji will tell you a secret. In the last Great Revolution, few lived upon this world. Now there are many. Babaji would like to propel the consciousness of sentient humans on this planet, to take this mental energy and push the Great Change away so that few will perish. This is possible. I have witnessed this on other worlds. When I left my last body this new technology did not exist. Now it does. It may be possible to use this to simplify the expenditure of energy and resources required to transmit the teachings. Do you understand? If many adopt the path of Truth ,Simplicity and Love, if there are millions of small and local ashrams rather than a few large ones, if many can communicate with each other through this new technology, then Babaji feels that many, yes many, will walk through the Great Fire to create a new world on the other side.

"Now, at this time. Babaji speaks to you. I do not speak in this manner to anyone else at this time. For reasons which I cannot speak to yet, my energy, working through this body, is limited. It may weaken if you dilute the message, thus my time will be cut short. I am speaking to YOU. I have chosen this. Please do not weaken, do not diminish, do not dilute the source of this energy.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk