March 28, 2024, 06:43:59 AM

Author Topic: The Continuing Story - From Marge  (Read 3180 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
The Continuing Story - From Marge
« on: May 08, 2015, 10:39:53 AM »
The Continuing Story - From Marge

Hi Friends!

This is the continuing story. I hope this helps to put the information into perspective. At the time of this email, I reported that the domain name was acquired and that the webmaster was ready to start working on things. I also reported that I had talked to some people about helping; some were enthused and some thought I was crazy to even consider such a project - and they thought I was even crazier if I told them who gave me the instruction to do this (and how it was received). Babaji gave me very important guidance about dealing with certain types of people. I think this applies to all of us. "Go with the go-ers ..." and don't try to change or convince anyone, but also don't keep pouring energy down a drain ... use your energy to serve humanity in meaningful ways. Seek out those who support you in your endeavors. Another lesson about this particular instance was about "going out and finding your service." This was an "inside job."

The assignment (and the Teacher) came to me without my going out and searching anywhere. When the student is ready, the teacher appears. Sometimes this epithet is hard to believe, but this is certainly an example of what happened to me.

From Babaji:

"Babaji is very pleased with the creation of this project. You have taken my message into your heart and you have acted upon it. You have set into motion a great seed which will become a beacon for the transmission of the teachings. You will have more time because of this new technology and you will accomplish more in less time and less energy. I know it is important for you to conserve your energy. You have put out the word for help on this project and help is coming. Associate with those sentient humans who have an open mind. Do not diminish your energy with those who only take. This can wear out a body, even one that Babaji inhabits. Offer the teachings, share the message, but do not sacrifice yourself. If you intuitively feel that a human is taking your energy, that is you feel tired and drained after interacting, then no longer should you associate with that person."

To be continued
Love and light to all,
Marge
Truth, Simplicity, Love, Service and Living on the Higher Path

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk