April 19, 2024, 04:48:22 PM

Author Topic: From L to J - Thank You For Sharing  (Read 3201 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
From L to J - Thank You For Sharing
« on: May 08, 2015, 10:55:21 AM »
From L to J - Thank You For Sharing

Dear J.

Thank you very much for sharing this with me. I too read that story of Babaji - I think it was in "Autobiography of a Yogi?"  I take great encouragement from your positive perspective. I myself viewed the pain as growth in some form unfamiliar to me. Something akin to the pain a seed must go through while breaking it's shell, but then springs forth the new sapling. I thank Babaji if He has averted a future event in this way for me. His protection is like a sheath of light surrounding all of His children.

Now, after the headache, I feel like I'm in unknown territory - energy-wise. I'm probably still a little shook after it. I'm sure things will settle after a while. With Babaji with us, we've nothing to fear. I agree that the archives hold much wisdom and direction. It's good that we have each other to guide us to the messages that are for us.

Thank you again for your compassion, and for taking the time to connect with me.

Love to all.
L.

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk