April 25, 2024, 03:11:00 PM

Author Topic: Report From Marge - Response From Babaji  (Read 3492 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
Report From Marge - Response From Babaji
« on: May 08, 2015, 11:08:10 AM »
Report From Marge - Response From Babaji

Dear Friends,

Om Namah Shivaya

I had sent a report about how it was going with those who said they would like to help out with the website creation (this is at the point where all we had was a domain name). There were some visitors to the ashram who were not aware that I was receiving these messages, and it appeared some had come here more to socialize and relax than to do the daily work necessary in the ashram. One person was here specifically to work on the website, but the others were here for ceremonies.

Knowing Babaji in Hairakhan, and the need to keep everyone working and serving as much as possible, this sure sounds like the Babaji who I met in Hairakhan in 1982.

This is a mix of instructions for the website and guidance about the people visiting the ashram. I think you will find useful information for your own daily life and service, even if your home is not an ashram. I realize that Babaji really had to make this strong to turn the tide of many years of non-understanding on my part. Babaji moves mountains with these words, as I see it.

Let me know how you see it.

Love and Light,
Marge

From Babaji:

"Do not be concerned about the lazy. Do not be concerned about the idle. Let go of the lazy. Let go of the idle. No time for this. Associate with those who are on fire, willing to serve from the heart. Remember, those coming to the website may know nothing about my message. Simplify, simplify, simplify. Write and explain as if you are talking about Babaji and the teachings for the first time to someone. Understand?

"Don't just use the word Arati or Kirtan without an explanation of what it is and why it is done. Explain everything. Understand?

"Make the teachings readily available. Everything in English for now. The technology will translate the site automatically for others around the world. Do not listen to those who say the site is done. No. The site is never done. It is always being updated. It is always being rearranged. Even the website is not idle. Changing always. This is the law of nature. Understand?

"Many will not feel the quickening, the shaping of time. Offer the teachings but do not attach to the lazy or the idle. Let them go. Now. All will not get through the fire. That is the law of nature. Don't allow yourself to be held back in the fire. That is not your goal. Many will try to hold you back. Associate with the few that will jump into the fire and get to the other side to create a new world.

"If you live in Truth you cannot be lazy or idle. If you live in Simplicity you cannot be lazy or idle. If you live in Love you cannot be lazy or idle. Understand? If they are lazy. If they are idle. If they do not serve from the heart, tell them to go home now. The ashram is not a hotel. It is not a vacation. It is a place of purification. And this requires work, service, meditation and study. Yes, there is also play and laughter. But there is no laziness. Understand? Many will take from you. Few will give. Do not associate with takers. Associate with those who serve from the heart. These are the members of the community that Babaji seeks. These are the ones who will offer the teachings, who will jump into the fire, and emerge victoriously from it. The others, they will drain you, hold you back in the great fire. Understand?

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk