April 19, 2024, 11:16:01 AM

Author Topic: Sharing a Story From One of Our Members  (Read 3289 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
Sharing a Story From One of Our Members
« on: May 08, 2015, 11:11:53 AM »
Sharing a Story From One of Our Members

I have been working on this patient for several months now. Although he has improved, I just haven't been able to get him over the hump. Basically, he has two main problems: hypoglycemia and migraine head aches. In the course of treatment, I have been assisted by angelic spirits, dolphin spirits, Pleiadian ETs, Paramahansa Yogananda, and Babaji. After Babaji worked on him, I kept getting the idea that he needed to be repeating the maha mantra. I even mentioned the mantra to him in a story last week, when he asked me if my guides thought he was doing his kriya meditation correctly. The reply I was moved to give him was the exchange I had with email Babaji about the mantra and why the "ha" was missing from the "Namah" part. His (Babaji's) answer being: ".. .not to concentrate on a minor variation, but to repeat it from the heart." My answer to him (the patient): "Not to concentrate on minor variations in his kriya, but to do it from his heart." Anyway, on his own, the night of healing meditation, he goes onto the web and gets it into his head to search for Babaji websites. The first one he finds is www.babaji.net. He is very impressed and notices that there is going to be a healing meditation in about a half hour. He proceeds to latch onto the maha mantra and does the healing meditation. Yesterday, he tells me the story and says he thinks the mantra is helping his condition and then asks if I know anything about your website. Thought you might be interested.

JAI MAHA MAYA KI JAI!

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk