March 28, 2024, 05:47:21 PM

Author Topic: From D About Her Pain & Healings  (Read 3257 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
From D About Her Pain & Healings
« on: May 08, 2015, 11:28:25 AM »
From D About Her Pain & Healings

Hi Marge,

I want to share with you an e-mail I sent to Babaji back in July and last night I got the demo regarding my healing request that I will try to put into words:

Babaji hi,

Over the years I have experienced excruciating pain that moves up through my spine affecting my jaw and my tongue at times. All the doctors I have seen can't find anything wrong. It seems to be a spontaneous thing. The only thing that relieves it is chanting the mahamantra and calling your name. Can you tell me what it is and how I can heal it?

Love D

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"The body is imperfect. Be grateful that you can relieve it. I am always with you.

"Babaji"

When I received this I focused on the part "be grateful" and I freaked out. I immediately flew to my ego which told me "he thinks you are ungrateful ..." so I sent him this e-mail back:

Babaji,

I DIDN'T MEAN I AM UNGRATEFUL. I can't bear for you to be angry with me or to think I am ungrateful for ALL you have done for me. I AM grateful to you for being there for me in my pain! All I meant by my question was, was there something I could do rather than what you have been doing to alleviate it. That was all. I understand thru your answer that there is nothing I can do.

Love,
D

Now during the time period it took for me to write this last e-mail (which I knew he would not reply to it) I KNEW that he KNEW what was in my heart but I sent it anyway. Then I immediately went to talk to him. We chatted for a long time he was laughing and happy and totally funny. He explained many things to me, and I realized that the thought of him being "mad" at me was totally ridiculous. We didn't speak about the healing aspect at all and then last night - 5 months later - I was reading "Where There Is Light" by Paramahansa Yogananda. There is much amazing information in that book and the further I read the more I understood.

The passage that started off my demo was this:

"The fact is, if you learn to live in your body without thinking of it as yourself, you won't suffer so much. The connection between you and bodily pain is only mental. When you are asleep and unconscious of the body, you feel no pain. Likewise, when a doctor or a dentist gives you an anesthetic and performs surgery on your body, you don't feel any pain. The mind has been disconnected from the sensation. Look after the body, but be above it. Know that you are separate from your mortal form. Put up a great mental barrier between your mind and body. Affirm: 'I am apart from the body. No heat, cold, or sickness can touch me. I am free.' Your limitations will become less and less."

Eventually I stopped reading (I must add here that I was completely healthy and without pain before I began reading that book). I began to drift off into what I thought was sleep but felt myself inside my body. I was the energy inside and there was no bottom or top to my body, it was as if my energy went right up to the heavens. I began to feel pain in my arm, then in my back, my leg, my head ... different parts of my body began hurting one at a time. Each time a pain the phrases "turn up God's volume," and "stabilize the connection," came into my mind. I did this each time and the pain would pass until the next one began. This probably went on for about 1/2 hour. It was awesome to say the least. I felt that it was related to the e-mail Maya in France sent about stabilizing her connection with Babaji.

Anyway, today I woke up with some kind of throat thing and I am playing with the volume on this malady too. With each new lesson I receive, I see how little I know. And once again Babaji demonstrated for me that he hears all of our requests and shows us his answers in his time.

Much love to you Marge,
Happy New Year.
D

-----

Follow-up email

Just as I finished that e-mail I had a huge "back attack," which I am actually still having, but i felt compelled to make clear to you that all of those pains I had last night didn't leave the body. By connecting to God, I just didn't have to experience them. Gotta go.
D

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk