April 25, 2024, 07:16:54 PM

Author Topic: Asked Of Babaji: How To Manage Ashrams  (Read 3349 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
Asked Of Babaji: How To Manage Ashrams
« on: May 08, 2015, 11:47:55 AM »
Asked Of Babaji: How To Manage Ashrams

A letter was sent to Babaji for Him to read, regarding management of ashrams. I asked for His guidance in how to deal with this.

Om Namah Shivaya

This one I must study further and take more action than I have ... I'm glad I found it.

Love and Light to all
Marge

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"Truth,Simplicity and Love. Truth,Simplicity and Love. Truth, Simplicity and Love. I do not see this. Do you? BE ALERT, BE AWARE. Stay on the high path. Detach where there is no Truth. Detach where there is no Simplicity. Detach where there is no Love. Detach and you shall live on the high path. Attach and there will be much despair.

"Where is my message? Where are the teachings? Speak up. Ask them, where is Babaji's message? Where is his teaching?

"My heart grows heavy. Destroy the lower self. Ego, power, material acquisition ... this is not where Babaji dwells, in maya. Attach to the real. Attach to the higher self. Detach from the low. Reach for the high.

"Seek out Truth. Seek out Simplicity. Seek out Love. Be of Service. This is Babaji's message. This is the teaching. This is the real. This is the High. This is the Path. This is the Light.

"Babaji"

--------

I think EACH of us, ashram or no ashram, can think of an area in our lives that is applicable in this message. "this is the Path ... this is the Light."

Bhole Baba ki Jai!!!

Thank you, Bhole Baba, for this Path and this Light!

By the way, I did ask "Where is Babaji's Message? Where is His teaching?"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk