April 26, 2024, 08:47:46 AM

Author Topic: Questions To Babaji From A - Regarding Knowledge  (Read 3340 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
Questions To Babaji From A - Regarding Knowledge
« on: May 09, 2015, 05:06:06 AM »
Questions To Babaji From A - Regarding Knowledge

Some of you have asked about a previous email in which "knowledge" is mentioned. Hopefully, this will clarify more about that.

Dear Babaji,

Om Namah Shivaya

Now I have some questions:

• How does a person know if something is being blocked by the higher self or if the problem exists as karmic deficiency, where the outer self has simply failed to create enough momentum for something to happen?

• Based on a person's life purpose, are some higher selves more accommodating toward satisfying desires than others?

• What is the best way or technique for listening to the higher self?

• Can the higher self be contacted through channeling or hypnosis? What is your definition of self realization?

• Do higher evolved beings whom you associate with call you by a specific name?

• If so, am I privy to this name? I am told you are part of a thirteenth dimensional realm. If this is true, am I connected to you through a threadlike connection through this realm?

• Because of certain instilled beliefs and knowledge, was Paramahansa Yogananda misled, in a sense, on some of his observations and in his concept of Truth?

• In this regard, is it possible for anyone to directly know a common truth?

• What is the best way to gain the common truth of something?

Sorry this was so long.

In love and light,
A

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"For A: Focus on SIMPLICITY. Sometimes knowledge can get in the way of the Higher Path. Try this. Chant the Mahamantra, unconditionally, without judgement,without questions for a few minutes. This is quite difficult but when you can do this, Babaji will appear to you and all hyperdimensions of space-time will unfold, and instantaneously, all knowledge, all possibility, all potential, will be available for observation.

"After that moment, there will be no further need for knowledge. Understand. The human brain is finite, therefore knowledge is limited to it, therefore it will always seek more knowledge. This can only lead to dispair because questions will never be answered in the context of limited observation.

"Babaji"

-----

For me, this is a new level of understanding. Let me know what you learn from this, if you will.

Om Namah Shivaya
Love,
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk