April 19, 2024, 09:52:03 AM

Author Topic: Response By Prem To Babaji's Message Re Knowledge  (Read 3173 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
Response By Prem To Babaji's Message Re Knowledge
« on: May 09, 2015, 05:08:36 AM »
Response By Prem To Babaji's Message Re Knowledge

Response to Babaji's Email shared yesterday, about "Knowledge."

Shared by Prem

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Dear Marge and Beacons,

Babaji's reply brought tears to my eyes as if He had sent it to me personally. I had an experience this past winter in the temple at Malmo that I have already shared with Carol and Marge and now will share with you.

I had performed morning aarti and was sitting quietly doing japa. I had entered the state of unconditional obsevation where even my thoughts held no attachment for me. It is not easy to describe the nuances of what occurred but I will tell it the best I can.

In rhythm with my breath and heart a fine silver/blue/violet mist first began to form over the large photo of Babaji, at the same time it seemed to be connected with concentration in my "third eye" area. Then I noticed that this energy (prana) was coming from the photo itself and entering into me with my breath and heartbeat. I felt that I was being filled with Babaji's essence, that this energy was His actual form which is formless. Bliss is quite inadequate to describe what was felt. what happened next (with no cessation of what was already being experienced) was that an energy could be felt flowing with the eight-sided shape of the mandir simultaneously with the walls themselves becoming very thin with multitudes of "corridors"

leading everywhere at once. I became aware that infinity exists in every point of existence. OM NAMAH SHIVAYA I did not discuss this experience right away, that would have been impossible.

This view of the universe is always right here, it is only our attachments to something else that blocks it.

Peace and Blessings,
Premananda

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk