March 28, 2024, 06:10:16 AM

Author Topic: 22 March 1983  (Read 5431 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
22 March 1983
« on: April 22, 2015, 09:16:13 AM »
22 March 1983

"Every day you hear something and today I will repeat what I have said before. A great Revolution is coming. Wherever you live, be prepared to face the Revolution. Whatever occupation you might have, take part in the Revolution. Whether one works in the police department or in the military, everyone will take part. Everyone must spread the message of Babaji, wherever he lives. Only that person can take part who is prepared to face death, who is prepared to die at any moment. Only the man who is daring and has courage, who is prepared to die for the sake of righteousness, is fit to face the Revolution.

"The whole universe will be involved in this Mahakranti (Great Revolution). It is not limited to India. I am warning everyone in the universe. In whatever profession a person may belong, whatever may be his activity, he must take part in this Revolution. This will be the greatest Revolution in the history of the world - so all of you must be alert and make others alert.

"Awake! Arise! Everybody must make a firm resolve. Men and women from all over the world must take part. In other Yugas, only men took part in revolutions and wars but now women are coming forward, so it is necessary for them, too, to take part in this Revolution. Everybody must make contacts on all sides of the world and unite together."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk