March 29, 2024, 04:27:06 AM

Author Topic: 10 April 1983 - Shastriji speaks  (Read 5387 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
10 April 1983 - Shastriji speaks
« on: April 22, 2015, 09:21:53 AM »
10 April 1983 - Shastriji speaks

By the grace of Shri Mahaprabhuji, the reading of the Guru Granth Sahib has been completed today without difficulty. The Lord says: "The saint always resides in My heart and I am in the heart of the saint. The saint knows Me alone, thinks of Me alone and I know him alone who is truly devoted to Me."

Guru Nanak, who appeared in Punjab, was such a saint. Whatever he did, he did for the sake of humanity. The actions of great saints like Guru Nanak are aimed exclusively at the welfare of mankind as a whole - to lead men to the true goal of life.

The words of the saints contain a vibration and energy that have the power to remove vice and evil from the world. The value of their words is that they inspire. This is why the scriptures say that their words have to be read again and again and to be meditated upon and be put into practice. The reading of the Guru Granth Sahib, by the grace of Shri Mahaprabhuji, was like a flow of nectar.

Shri Mahaprabhuji is very pleased. He gives you blessings for the future and blesses your families so that all who took part in this sacred function may prosper. Those who conceived of the idea and helped to realize it will be blessed wherever they go. The doors of Vishwa Mahadham are always open to great devotees of God whose hearts are full of love, to bring the vibration of their devotion here.

"Shishya" in Hindi means "disciple" - a Sanskrit word - so that the "Sikhs," so to speak, are all disciples of God. The few Sikhs assembled here are part of a large community and wherever they go they take with them the blessings and inspiration to spread the message in their community.

"Oh God, let you alone remain, let me be totally annihilated. You alone are; I have no existence. As long as I am alive let me give this life to you and let 'I' be destroyed."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk