March 29, 2024, 09:03:23 AM

Author Topic: The Importance of Om Namah Shivay  (Read 2955 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
The Importance of Om Namah Shivay
« on: May 13, 2015, 07:07:58 AM »
The Importance of Om Namah Shivay
Submitted by Alexander

I am going to tell my opinion about the importance of the maha-mantra for me and what it has to do with what Jesus said: "...unless a person is born of WATER and WATER, he cannot enter the kingdom of god. What is born from the flesh is flesh, and what is born from the spirit is spirit." (John 3:1-21)

I had always (and still have) Jesus Christ in my heart as the greatest incarnation of love, his words seemed to me very sweet, I was 16, I started reading his beautiful teachings in the gospels, but I didn't succeed to fulfil his teachings, but I knew inside me that  the mysteries (Baptism, second Birth, ...) were misinterpreted by the church. I don't speak against church, but I wanted to find the truth(,simplicity and love), no matter what I would cost. So I started to study all the religions (from the well known religions like of the loving Buddha to more secret, like the of ancient Egypt)  and  of course I realised that, what Babaji said, that all religions are one.

Now in the morning I realised, that Babaji came to teach us that, how to be reborn, as above Jesus mentioned (obviously, since Babaji was a teacher of Jesus, if I am not mistaken), and that is through his maha-mantra(Om Namah Shivay). I will try to give an explanation, but don't take it literally, it is  difficult to translate the language of the heart in English. Although there is much to tell about it, I will try to be simple, please God forgive me if I make a mistake.  If you remember, Babaji said "Om Namah Shivay is the WATER to clean your heart, if you heart is not purer, how can God live in you?"   So here is the WATER about Jesus said (...unless a person is born of WATER and SPIRIT ...), and the SPIRIT is the Holy Spirit (Mary became pregnant with the Holy Spirit and gave birth to the Redeemer ...). The third Logos, in Hinduism called Shiva, so here we have the water and the spirit for the second birth, to enter the kingdom of god, see you there

Alexander
near Wien
Austria

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk