March 28, 2024, 01:19:43 PM

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 2822 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
Thank You
« on: May 13, 2015, 07:02:14 AM »
Thank You
Submitted by A.L.

Om Namaha Shivaya!

I'm a 43 year old man living in Stavanger, Norway. I'm married and have three wonderful kids and work as attorney helping people with individual cases related to work (labour law).

I've been blessed with direct communication with Babaji several times in my life. For 7 years ago he made specific instructions to me in a very difficult period in life. I was told to be true to myself and live truth, listen to what makes my heart sing, that all my wishes will come true and simply-work is my worship!

Christ The Lord also came to me several times 7-8 years ago in his light body with his profound message that all is love and we are loved. I know from personal experience that Babaji and Christ are Masters beyond time and space acting directly on behalf of cosmic consciousness Itself.

All this happened years before I became aware of and studied Babajis teachings of truth, simplicity, love, karma yoga and om namaha shivaya.

This summer I had a crisis again. After I met my wife in 2007 so much was destined to happen. Childbirths, building a house, transformations at work (starting a company and taking my final exams to become an attorney). After I came back from summer holidays 2014 I was depressed and couldn't start working again when at the office. I could find no reason externally. I went deep into my Self and worked with introspective questions, Tarot cards to look myself in the mirror, meditated, went for walks and started jogging. I even took up the practice of 5 Tibetan Rites.

After a while I realized that my soul was bleeding and that I needed to reestablish the contact with the shining Self within. Earlier this year I also had dreams and visions while sleeping of myself lying at Babaji's feet in pranam. I  touched his feet and asked in my dream when I was supposed to see him again and he replied "Soon."

I realize now that "Soon" meant going through a new crisis first. Soon also means renewed contact with my spiritual Mother Sissel Tvedte (also called Sushila a name I believed she got after visiting Satya Sai Baba). She happens to live in a place called Son, pronounced in Norwegian the same as the English word "soon."  Sissel is a beautiful soul and remarkable woman that have helped  thousands of people through her work since the 1970's with rebirthing, teaching at courses, and taking individual clients at the Jupiter Centre in Son. I have never talked to Sissel about her experiences with Babaji in Haidakhan while he was there, but I know he is her Master.

I don't know where this journey of life leads. I try to enjoy everything as much as possible. Taking one of my sons to a swimming course or a bike ride, doing caretaker work in my house, helping clients as an attorney and whatever needs to be done.

I think I write this to say thank you for putting together a website like Babaji.net. To me its an inspiration. Thats because I am not supposed to or have any opportunity to go to an ashram. For so long I want to stay close to my family and work and connect with God while living a normal life.

Thank you for listening!

Om Namaha Shivaya!
A.L.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk