April 23, 2024, 06:26:18 PM

Author Topic: Dream with Babaji  (Read 3199 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
Dream with Babaji
« on: May 13, 2015, 07:13:36 AM »
Dream with Babaji
Submitted by Laura

I have had several dreams with Babaji, most of them were showing me where i needed to look at something in my life.  This dream was a little different. There was my family, myself and Babaji sitting in a room that i had never seen before, like a living room.  The family was familiar to me in the dream, as i knew this was my star family.  Not the same family i have here on earth.  There was a woman, my mother, Father and i believe 2 siblings, all were dark haired.  I was sitting with my star family on a couch.  Babaji was to our left and i believe he was sitting on the floor in front of us.  In his hand he held a diagram of the golden mean. That is the spiral shape that looks like a seashells outline which has to do with Fibonacci number system, or how all of life unfolds in a pattern on this earth. This seemed to be on a piece of clear plastic so you could see through it.  He held this over a picture of the earth and he was gently chanting as we watched.  There was also some music playing which he said was very important to the process.  This was the end of the dream, but i feel he was somehow healing the earth in his sweet and gentle way as we all sat and watched.

Laura
Cotopaxi
USA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk