April 23, 2024, 09:43:05 PM

Author Topic: OM Namaha Shivaya!  (Read 3312 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
OM Namaha Shivaya!
« on: May 13, 2015, 07:18:59 AM »
OM Namaha Shivaya!
Submitted by Anna Sudhakar

On my very first trip to Haidakhan (in 1991) I was staying in the hotel in Haldwani where most of the devotees used to stay. In the evening while in my room I suddenly realized that still I really didn't know how to proceed to Haidakhan the next day, although I had already paid the usual visit to Sri Muniraji's place in the afternoon. I didn't have to wait long, there was a knock on my door and in front of me stood a German devotee from Munich,  Peter, who said he just came to tell me the exact way to Haidakhan, mentioning the time when the bus to Dam Site would go in the morning and from which place in Haldwani.  He then said: "I'll now go to visit the doctor!" Having heard this there was a bell ringing in my head and I was about to say: "Can I come with you?" but didn't dare to ask, so he went and next morning I went to the bus stop.  Again after a few minutes a tall man stood in front of me saying: "Don't worry the bus will come within a few minutes!" Then he said: "Peter has told me about you - I'm the doctor of Haidakhan hospital!" So Narayan Singh and I went on the same bus and although he later proceeded much quicker than me on foot to the ashram, he made sure I would have a porter taking me the right way there.

On another occasion (1996), while camping on Montezuma beach/Costa Rica where I least expected it I saw a sign "Om Namah Shivay" in Hindi among the bushes of the second part of the beach. It turned out there was a Babaji devotee living there in a makeshift home, inviting me for a coffee  (which I had just been craving for since the beach was otherwise empty) after I had  greeted him with "Om namah Shivay" and telling me he had had a fire ceremony the night before with an Italian guy whom he described and who I could later meet.

Babaji is everywhere whenever you need him !
Bhole Baba ki Jai!!!

Anna Sudhakar,
Cologne, Germany

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk