April 18, 2024, 01:27:59 AM

Author Topic: My First Babaji Experience  (Read 3043 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
My First Babaji Experience
« on: May 13, 2015, 07:25:06 AM »
My First Babaji Experience
Shared by Francisco

Hello everybody, I would like to share my first experience with the energy of our beloved Mahavatar Babaji.

I am fresh so to say, in this path of search for the light within. For a couple of months I've been reconnecting to the self that I forgot for many years,  due to bad life experiences for many years ive lived in the delusion,  focused on the wrong things and searching for happiness in wrong places, like drugs bad habits and even often guided by negativity.

Since my beautiful son was born that I've started connecting again with my true self, guided by this great unconditional love I've came across the teachings of Yogananda through Swami Kryananda for whom I have great love and devotion.

After a couple of months I came across a video which talked about this amazing light called Babaji. Straight away I went to read on the internet and decided to meditate on him.

Now what happened after is extremely simple to describe yet the presence I felt I cannot describe in words ... for ten minutes my eyes cried and cried, yet my feeling inside was of great joy and some how I felt like I was fulfilled.

That energy I felt made me wanna feel every second of my physical life like this.

So this has brought me to this website,

I hope that this can be another tool to help me following the path, to learn, to share, to get guidance etc.

This instant love that I felt for Babaji is probably the best thing that could happen to me and I'm truly gratefull and hunger to learn more so I can also help other people to find this path of joy love simplicity an truth.

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
BLESSINGS TO ALL
Francisco
The Hague, Netherlands

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk