April 26, 2024, 02:38:29 AM

Author Topic: Floating in the Air  (Read 3239 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Floating in the Air
« on: May 13, 2015, 07:32:51 AM »
Floating in the Air
Shared by Shirl

It is hard to say when I first "connected" with Babaji because from the first moment I heard his name, I recognized him as someone I had known forever.  Yet, I never had the privilege of meeting him in person.  Here is part of my story:

In 1984 in the months just after Babaji returned to spirit, I experienced a very severe trauma.  The reasons for the trauma are unimportant.  What I experienced however is important.  For a nine month period I did not eat or sleep.  My auric body had been damaged by the trauma so I could not "feel" divine spirit around me.  Since being a small child I had "sight" and being without it, was like being in a very deep dark pit.  It was a living death.  For me, this was no life so I wanted to died in the worse way but my friends "in spirit" refused to let me draw my last breath.  Whenever I was ready to give up, they were there reminding me I had to live.

One of these wonderful beings was Elkamir and, another, Babaji. Without my spiritual "sight" he and others came to visit via physical manifestation.  And, when I finally saw Babaji's floating HEAD in front of me, I started to laugh.   l laughed and laughed and laughed.  I then broke down in tears.  I suddenly realized what a great gift this trauma had given me.  I realized what it was like to be human.  I know that must sound strange to some of you but believe me.  A person as connected to spirit and as psychic as I was had no clue as to what life without those connections would be. I cried for humanity because I finally understood what it was like to be a human blind to one's own spiritual roots.  It took some time to heal and come back to the 'living' but I never forgot the lesson they'd given me.

Later, during a "rebirthing" workshop (when I was supposed to be having a "terrible experience"), I instead, had a wonderful vision.  I found myself swimming upstream with Babaji and dolphins in the Ganges River. Along the river bank were hundreds of people, all of them motioning to us to come up the river.  For many months after, I could feel the sense of great peace it gave to me.

I really love Babaji.  Although we'd never met, he and I had a sort of thing.  Someone once told me he was the returner of lost things.  And, oddly enough, things did seem to disappear as if Babaji was challenging me to call upon him to see if this really was true.   Well, I took the challenge.  After doing a release (a necessary component), chanting and asking Babaji for their return, they always reappeared within the hour. In one case, it was a set of spiritual books authored by a friend. Another time, it was a very special crystal earring one-of-a-kind that I'd gotten at a seminar in Sedona.  I'd lost it on the street in Philadelphia.  It didn't seem to matter ... it still came back.  So, did my cat (a very strange cat ... long story) that had been gone for many days, always back within the hour.  I don't need to do the ritual anymore but I still feel his presence.  Believe it or not, after he disappeared a second time, I noticed he was partly dematerialized, if you can imagine such a thing!  I knew it was him time to go then.  On a third request for his return, he did not come back.

I believe Babaji is by my side still (as is the cat) ... he is also by your side if you need him to be.

Blessings,
Shirl
Seattle, WA
USA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk