March 28, 2024, 07:50:32 AM

Author Topic: A Dream Shared By P.C. In New York  (Read 3895 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
A Dream Shared By P.C. In New York
« on: May 13, 2015, 08:21:46 AM »
A Dream Shared By P.C. In New York

I was sitting by a running creek. Next to me was the most beautiful, sexy man. He was barely dressed, only wearing like a loin cloth or something. I looked into his eyes and said "Who are you?" and his eyes were shinning deeply and I knew it was Babaji. I had never seen him look so young and sexy before, though. I was attracted to him and tried to kiss him on the mouth.

As I leaned over to kiss him, his head turned into a television set and I was kissing a glass screen. Inside the tv set he was giggling at me. I think the message was a couple of things: My ideas about love and attraction were derived from images on tv and the movies and were not based on real love. So, they were flat and artificial. Trying to connect to someone when your ideas are based on false images is like trying to kiss a flat, glass screen instead of really connecting with a person. And, ultimately, the message was one he has given me a lot in many different dreams: you don't know what you really want and like. You think you like things but they are illusions.

P.C.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk