March 28, 2024, 05:11:47 AM

Author Topic: My Experiences With Babaji  (Read 3737 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
My Experiences With Babaji
« on: May 14, 2015, 07:56:52 AM »
My Experiences With Babaji

I've been working on website creation on wix platform and wordpress since more than one year and I'm more like autodidact in this field as well as in many others like music, interior design, fashion design and graphic arts. I'm passionate about harmonious forms & colors; I'm very touched by their impact through all kinds of expressions  … I try to express this sensitivity in my design works.

I've been told about Babaji's divine aura since few years by my mom who had literally fallen in deep love with his teachings and so do I. I've been in contact with his great energy several times and for some reason I guess.

I remember the first time I dreamt of Him, He was going out of a yellow taxi and told me that the world will come to know him more and more.

Another manifestation I remember was quite funny. I was moving in a new place that looked like a community buildings area and he was there leaving with great simplicity. He wanted me to see that he was earning money from all sorts of simple goodies he was selling everyday. And he was looking at me in Buddha's sleeping asana with a wonderful smile and the eyes filled with waters of blessings.

I also remember the colors this scene was surrounded  … it looked like a sunset spraying orange, yellow and pink vibrations. Very romantic and blissful to see and live.

Then, few weeks later I've heard about the need to create a group in order to remodel Babaji's website. So, touched by his energy I really wished to take part of this dream. 
Love
Amana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk