April 23, 2024, 06:08:32 PM

Author Topic: 11 July 1983  (Read 5247 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
11 July 1983
« on: April 22, 2015, 09:42:40 AM »
11 July 1983

"You westerners are all hardworking and sincere. I want to thank you for the way you have been working selflessly, setting an example of an ideal to follow for the whole world. Karma Yoga is the highest form of yoga (mahayoga) and any advancement is done through karma alone. Proceed by doing karma. You have worked in a way that has brought together heaven and earth.

"Scientific progress, too, has been achieved through karma alone, through hard work. Those who have invented the atom and hydrogen bombs also have worked selflessly, not caring about food, sleep, cold, or heat. Only in this way could they achieve their aims. They, too, were doing yoga.

"By karma yoga great things can be achieved. You can bring heaven down to earth. You can change the whole of creation.

"You may think that, by just sitting here, how can I change the world? (i.e. how I bring about a change of heart in men?) But I tell you that half of my work I have done by sitting here.

"Go on progessing through karma.

"JAI MAHAMAYA KI"

(Babaji continued by commenting on the way devotees say the "Jaikaras")

"When you say 'JAI', say it so the earth trembles and the heavens fall down! Don't say it like dead people, reluctantly and without life. You have time to be without life when you are dead. Say the 'jaikara' with love and enthusiasm so that people realize someone is alive around here. While you are alive, be lively, enthusiastic, courageous."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk