April 19, 2024, 05:27:53 AM

Author Topic: 17 August 1983 - Evening  (Read 5372 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
17 August 1983 - Evening
« on: April 23, 2015, 08:19:04 AM »
17 August 1983 - Evening

"From tomorrow morning, Anushthan Puja for the Haidakhandeshwari Devi (the repetition of 1008 times of the "Shri Haidakhandeswari Sapta Sati," 700 verses in praise of the Haidakhandeshwari Mataji, written by Vishnudatt Shastriji) will take place in the Dhuni. Everyone should participate morning and evening. Just as you go to the temples, everyone should go to the dhuni to meditate and do japa there.  Free copies of the Haidakhandeswari Sapta Sati in English, Transliterated Sanskrit and Spanish, can be found in the downloads section.

"Still, the main importance must be given to Karma Yoga. Without Karma Yoga it is not possible to progress in life - not only to achieve material progress; Karma Yoga is essential for spiritual perfection, as well. I consider an inactive man a dead man. Only through Karma Yoga can you advance in your life; your heart becomes purified, your thinking will be good. Karma Yoga is also beneficial for your health; you will sleep well and have good appetite. A man with good appetite and sound sleep is always a healthy man and with good health he can achieve anything in life.

"I have told you before that there are many kinds of Yoga, but Karma Yoga is of supreme importance. Karma Yoga must come first, then others types of Yoga can be added. In the name of Lord Rama, advance and progress through Karma Yoga.

"Since the time of Lord Rama and Lord Krishna many scriptures have come into being. They all describe the significance of Karma Yoga and teach its greatness. Christ was a Karma Yogi and the prophet Mohammed followed the path of Karma Yoga. All the Great Ones who have come advanced through Karma Yoga. "Phuro - be inspired!" All of you! In the name of Lord Rama, Karma Yoga teaches you to lead a true life. Only Karma Yoga is able to transform the world. Inaction is the cause of pain and all troubles.

"In the name of Lord Rama, Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, all brought revolution by Karma. Whatever they achieved, they did through Karma - through one-pointed action. The world trembled by the impact of their action; they changed the world. In the name of Lord Rama, Karma Yoga gives immediate results.

"Has any great publicity been made in all these years in the media about what is happening here? Yet, by the power of Karma, the whole world, the whole of creation, comes rushing here, like being blown in by a great storm. In the name of Lord Rama, I have told you many times that Karma Yoga is supreme and, through it, I will bring the Revolution to the world. I have also told you many times that Karma Yoga is the highest thing. And I have told you many times 'PHURO - be inspired!' This Revolution will be so fierce that it will melt the hearts of men. This Revolution will annihilate the trees and leaves in the world, as the result of nuclear destruction. In the name of Lord Rama, I have taught you this lesson of Karma Yoga many times. Through every means we will try to progress through Karma. All will be done.

"Concentrate energy, conserve it. Don't waste anything, use it only when needed.

"Awake! Arise! Go to the wise and gain knowledge! Realize the Self! Be of firm determination - fully concentrated - achieve your goal!

"In the name of Lord Rama, everything is present in this world, but the luckless ones - those without Karma - get nothing.

"What I am telling you are all 'phuro-mantras' - mantras to be inspired by! In the name of Lord Rama, inspiring words are eternal; the physical body will go, it is perishable. For the sake of Lord Rama, there are people who are 'nine less than a hundred' and there are those who are 'nine more than a hundred' (an Indian proverb which means that there are all sorts of people in the world). The same goes for people's ages; there are people of all ages. For the sake of Lord Rama, today I will close here."

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk