April 23, 2024, 02:36:45 AM

Author Topic: 20 August 1983  (Read 4928 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
20 August 1983
« on: April 23, 2015, 08:48:31 AM »
20 August 1983

"It is very necessary for us to be strong. If we are economically strong, we can even bring here the power that was the Union Jack's (the English flag that conquered India). We will be able to wave the flag of Hairakhan Vishwa Mahadham throughout the world, as once the Union Jack flew. By their knowledge, yogis will be able to defy all weapons and bombs.
"PHURO! Be inspired!

"We must go ahead and progress. Don't lag behind. In whatever condition or position you find yourself, always go forward. Go ahead! Go ahead! Advance with courage! Don't think that we will remain always in darkness and obscurity; like a frog from a deep well, come out and walk ahead! Nature and the elements are now in our favor. Whenever you will face a challenge, you will win it. Now the sounds of victory can already be heard. The kingdom that will come now will be a religious kingdom. There will be high morals.

"At every crossroads, bells will be hung, and if anyone is in trouble he may go and ring them and he will receive justice. I will root out all fear from the world. I will give the boon of fearlessness to all. I will stop the use of all weapons. The disarmament campaign will become greatly strengthened. World leaders are now only talking about this but I will show you disarmament in practice. 'PHURO! Be inspired!' In the name of the Lord - Advance!"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk