April 25, 2024, 01:02:01 PM

Author Topic: 7 September 1983  (Read 5067 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
7 September 1983
« on: April 24, 2015, 08:00:23 AM »
7 September 1983

"Today is the Jewish New Year and it is being celebrated here. Today will be a holiday. There will be no work for anyone of whatever caste or creed.

"The fact is today is of particular significance. The Israelis who have come here had to 'cross eight seas.' Other people who come here only have to cross seven seas (an Indian saying to indicate great distance). Notwithstanding the fact that in their own country they have so much to do - they have neither time to drink water nor to breathe - still they have come here. As soon as they are born, they are taught to put their hand to the trigger. This (i.e., because they have to fight continuously) is why they have not even the time to drink water."

Babaji then turned to one of the Israelis present and asked "Who is it you are fighting?" Answer: "A good question! The Arabs - each other." Babaji continued.

"Once, in the past, the Jews had a great kingdom. They ruled over their neighbors but with time they were made homeless. Their land, the Israel of today, has been built by them through courage and hard work. Before this, they had no place on earth, not even space to put down their feet; from everywhere in the world they were thrown out. The Israel of today has been built by the valor of the people who live in the country.

"I admire their bravery and courage. The courage with which they are fighting the Arabs makes their lives total chaos (literally - "makes them sleep upside down"). I do not want spineless people in this Creation. I want a world of people with such courage as the Israelis have shown.

"On this auspicious day, I bless all Jews who are present here, those who are not present, those who live in hiding, those who are alive and those who are dead. I bless them all.

"The day will come - and you will be eye witnesses to it soon - when theirs will be a big, strong kingdom, overruling the Arab countries. Their time has come!

"Everyone must live with courage. The person without courage must die. This creation is for the brave. People without courage are a burden to the earth. On this New Year's Day, I bless everyone - especially the Jewish people.

"JAI MAHAMAYA KI JAI!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk