March 28, 2024, 09:09:17 AM

Author Topic: May 28, 2000 from DS  (Read 4310 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
May 28, 2000 from DS
« on: April 26, 2015, 08:03:07 AM »
May 28, 2000 from DS

Hello Babaji

As the opportunity to communicate with you has manifested, I would like to take advantage from the situation offered to us and ask you a few vital questions about me and the higher path.

Are you really -the- highest God, the One who no-one goes over? If I call for you, Shri Babaji, am I calling out for God? Can I relate to you as the Christian God? -What is my mission for this life? Can I start work already? Where am I to go? How about staying in tune even if I do not have the chance to share strong energies with my friends. Any tips about working alone? It feels like my energies slowly gets distorted and waning when I am with my family. Am I giving too much? Is it possible to do that??

And lastly, what is the most effective way to work with my tuning, and strengthening my energies? Is the sexual energy of great importance? Should I take things easier and relax? How? Thank you. Please convince me that I truly have found my Master who I shall follow for eternity and on. Thank you.

Hugs,
H.P.A.L.

PS. If there is something You think I should know, don't hesitate to write it. DS.

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"I am not here to convince you of anything. I am only here to help humans destroy the lower Self of ego caused misery so that sentient beings may walk on the High Path and live in Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service.

"Your mission is to live the Teachings and serve as a Beacon of Light to the many living in the despair of darkness. Chant the Mahamantra and invoke my name. I am always with you.

"Babaji"

From this person to Marge:

Marge, please put this on the list for all of us. I have taken away a few problemkindathings which miraculously disappeared instantly after mailing this message to Shri Babaji. The bliss and blessing energy in my reply is awesome, added to the fact that it is (simply) short and full of truth and love on all levels possible for me at this moment.

I have had a heavenly time since I got the news that Babaji's around, especially the bliss the last two days has not ever been this strong. He truly is great in his infinite deepness of love and understanding, and I've also witnessed the unbeliavable power the Mahamantra and invoking Shri Babaji's name manifests.

I now know where to put my focus. Actually it rather feels like a whole new way to think and be.

Cheers and blessings to you Marge for making this possible. I have never witnessed anything more Epic than mailing around with Babaji.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk